Hats off to the Derry Public Works crew who have been plowing the Derry roads all winter. This has been a tough winter with a lot of snow and I know those guys have pulled a lot of all-nighters plowing our roads. So here is a special thanks to all those good-hearted, hard-working members of the DPW crew. It was (and is) appreciated.
This Week's Circulars
Exeter,NH - Kenneth Hamilton Gould A celebration of Ken's life will be held March 7th at 10 a.m. Join his family and friends at the Pilgrim United Church of Christ, 197 Middle Road, Brentwood. A reception will follow at Riverwoods.
- Downtown Derry eatery ready to grow
- Winter warmth on tap at 603 Brewery
- Wallace Farm breaks ground on Phase II
- State of the town: Londonderry is a success story
- Four vie for two open school board seats
- Real estate transfers
- Church hosts 'Night to Shine'
- PET OF THE WEEK
- Strike up the band!
- Ethics and good old manners around elections
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.