DERRY — Fifteen Pinkerton Academy athletes have committed to play sports at the college level after they graduate next year.
On Thursday, Nov. 14, friends and family of Pinkerton's elite athletes gathered in the Academy Building lecture hall to celebrate as the students signed their letters of intent.
The students received praise from past and current coaches, teachers, friends and family. as well as Athletic Director Brian O’Reilly.
“You all are elite athletes," O' Reilly said. "Not many students are able to say that they possess the skills to play at this high-intensity level. This is an amazing experience that many of you will look back on for much of your lives. Be proud of yourselves, be proud of your many accomplishments and your bright futures."
The following students signed letters of intent to play at the college level:
* Mason Drouin, Bryant, lacrosse;
* Nathan Laliberte, Bryant, lacrosse;
* Jonathan Holland, Saint Anselm, lacrosse;
* Connor McCormack, Franklin Pierce, lacrosse;
* Lillian Auger, Bryant, lacrosse;
* Lauren Lisauskas, Georgetown, lacrosse;
* Madison Daziel, Winthrop, lacrosse;
* Hailey Peredna, UMass/Lowell, lacrosse;
* Zoe Howe, Mount Olive, lacrosse;
* Marley Mailloux, Providence, field hockey;
* Mari Shea, University of New Hampshire, field hockey;
* Katelyn Bennett, Merrimack, field hockey;
* Sarah Collins, Sacred Heart, field hockey;
* Alyssa DiMauro, SNHU, softball;
* Brady Day, Kansas State, baseball.