Barka names Students of Week
- Officials get Woodmont Commons updates
- XtremeCraze comes to Londonderry
- Beaver Lake to get milfoil treatment
- Police logs
- Parkland trauma manager named to state review committee
- Taking top honors: Sullivan named Citizen of the Year
- Man, 78, charged with sexual abuse of family member
- Police: Derry woman drove car 117 mph before arrest
- Smith: Town is thriving, but still much work to do
- theatre KAPOW presents 'Shipwrecked' at Derry Opera House
DERRY — The discussion continues on what's best for Derry's school children and whether the district should close one of its elementary schools as part of a major restructuring plan.
Ernest P. Barka Elementary School in Derry announces its Honor Roll for Trimester One. The following students were honored for their outstanding work.
DERRY — They are heroes at the school for not only taking on a popular young wizard and his quest for good over evil, but also for helping others and serving the community and world.
DERRY — The more than 3,000 students at Pinkerton Academy were told to shelter in place last Friday afternoon after the high school sent out a notice saying it was "out of an abundance of caution," and that the traditional afternoon Mack Plaque pep rally was cancelled.
DERRY — Etz Hayim Synagogue’s successful Hot Topics, Cool Contemporary Stuff continuing education series resumes in October with presentations on topics that are designed to provide fun and interesting learning opportunities, foster cross-cultural understanding, and provide access to informa…
DERRY — Budgets, taxes and how to give students the best education possible were all topics of a recent forum aimed at issues dealing with how the state supports its schools.
DERRY — Pinkerton Academy's Interim Headmaster Tim Powers has announced that Mike Adams has been named the interim head of the Fine Arts Department.
DERRY — Helping hands were out in force as Pinkerton Academy students spread out across the community during the annual Youth Day of Giving Back.