Riverscape’s vision of turning an abandoned, contaminated automotive junkyard into a pollinator habitat has come to fruition. The pollinator project sits on the eastern banks of the Wabashiki Fish and Wildlife Area in Vigo County.
As featured on
A pollinator habitat has sprung up in a former auto junkyard on the banks of the Wabash River, creating a space for butterflies, bees, birds, bats and small mammals.
This Week's Circulars
Derry - Nancy B. Scott, 81, of Derry, NH, died on Tuesday June 9, 2020 in Pleasant Valley Nursing Center, Derry. Nancy was born in Derry on March 28, 1939, a daughter of the late Albert and Edna (Purdy) Dick. She worked for many years in the fabric department for Ben Franklin Crafts in Derry…
- Derry rallies to support police
- Fresh from the farm
- The heat is on
- LETTERS TO THE EDITOR
- Zoning officials approve banners for Apple Tree Mall
- Chief: Derry police force worthy of pride
- Police logs
- Derry school board honors retirees
- Boston man sentenced to 10 years for transporting N.H. minor for sex
- Council considers junkyard licensing, how to handle Old Home Day