LONDONDERRY — The final Kids Summer Fun Run was held on a beautiful running evening.
Sixty-nine more runners signed up for the program. The total count for food donated this final week was 360 pounds, bringing the total amount donated to the St. Thomas Food Bank in Derry to 2,291 pounds for the series, breaking the previous record of 2,127 pounds.
The Derry Recreation Department has provided thousands of ribbons to the program. Londonderry High School provided the track and bathrooms.
The Greater Derry Track Club volunteers make this program a success every year.
Participants finished with a medal and T-shirt compliments of the GDTC.
The overall winners are listed below.
9-year-olds Boys Girls
1. William D’Amico (Bedford) 1. Ashley Griffin (Londonderry)
2. Trevor Demers (Auburn) 2. Grace Holland (Londonderry)
3. Brody Burke (Hudson) 3. Aleksandra Carney (Derry) 10-year-olds Boys Girls
1. Isaac Miley (Derry) 1. Gwen Barnes (Hooksett)
2. Camden Ness (Londonderry) 2. Calin Borovick (Londonderry)
3. Brady Hanley (Londonderry) 3. Anna Haas (Londonderry) 11-year-olds Boys Girls
1. Ethan Desmarais (Chester) 1. Nichole Alves (Derry)
2. Conrad Demers (Auburn) 2. Jessica Lacey (Chester)
3. Mac Johnson (Derry) 3. Jessica Thrower (Windham)
12-year-olds Boys Girls
1. Cameron Phelps (Derry) 1. Kalin Gregorie(Londonderry)
2. Richard D’Amico (Bedford) 2. Adrianna Sullivan (Chester)
3. Kyle Dickson (Londonderry) 3. Erin Barnes (Hooksett)
13-year-olds Boys Girls
1. Lukas Blythe (Salem) 1. Taylor Sheley (Chester)
2. Kayke Alves (Derry) 2. Veronica Sullivan (Chester)
3. Noah Smalley (Chester) 3. Olivia Balch (Manchester) Perseverance Awards
Matt Judge (Londonderry) Katelyn Mckivergan (Londonderry)