Yelp, the consumer reviews website, is now being used as a forum to discuss and rate prisons. There have already been some funny responses, especially one that mentions how one New York City facility doesn't serve great chocolate milk.
50 years can't fade a day to remember
I don’t remember what I had for lunch last Wednesday or Thursday, but I do recall what I was doing and what I was eating on Nov. 22, 1963, when I learned that President John F. Kennedy had been shot.Continued ...
Interactive map: The assassination of President John F. Kennedy
In the 50 years since the assassination of President John F. Kennedy, facts surrounding the event have been debated and scrutinized. Take an interactive look at Dealey Plaza, the motorcade’s route, the spot where Abraham Zapruder filmed his famous footage, and the infamous "grassy knoll."Continued ...
Detective remembers Kennedy's assassin as unnaturally calm
Detective Elmer "Sonny" Boyd was doing a last security sweep through the Dallas Trade Mart, where President John F. Kennedy was scheduled to speak, when he and his partner got word of an incident involving the president's motorcade.Continued ...
- Mars in 2017? Billionaire reveals plans for manned mission
- Holocaust survivor shares her story
- Tuesday, November 19, 2013
- New study sheds light on 'meat mummies' in ancient tombs
- VIDEO: Princeton considers new meningitis vaccine
- Sunday, November 17, 2013
- VIDEO: Tornadoes, damaging storms sweep through Midwest
- Friday, November 15, 2013
- Weathered sculpture gets new life in a seaside home
- How does a Secret Service agent manage to leave behind a bullet in a hotel room?
- Tuesday, October 22, 2013
- 15 ways to use leftover Halloween candy
- A brief history of fake blood
- 8 tips for 'winterizing' your ride
- VIDEO: Zoo asks public for help naming adorable lion cubs
- Monday, October 21, 2013
- US needs to take action against 'nightmare' bacteria
- Ky. fundraising restrictions to stop school cake walks
- Let's stop 'shaming' each other
- Friday, October 18, 2013
- The Colonel's real secret of KFC's success
- 'Smart' shelves to spy on grocery store customers
- Thursday, October 17, 2013
- Ancient skulls suggests one lineage for early human ancestors
- 50 years can't fade a day to remember