Due to a reporter's error, the amount listed in a story in this week's edition about the cost of using an outside firm to help hire the previous Derry town administrator was incorrect. The correct amount was $15,000, not $1,500 as reported. The editorial was based on the reporter's incorrect information and has been removed from this website.
State officials give councilors highway update
Derry town councilors hear the latest on the Interstate 93 widening project and the future of Exit 4A.Continued ...
Londonderry officials open doors to business
A Londonderry workshop offered information on how the town handles new business, what it offers and what the rules are.Continued ...
Aviation history honored at Aviation Museum
The Londonderry Aviation Museum welcomed guests to honor the history of Grenier Field.Continued ...
- Frost granddaughter visits poet's farm
- Thursday, July 17, 2014
- Tire business wants to call Londonderry homee
- Summer upgrade to Litchfield Road in store
- Berry season continues at Londonderry farm
- Derry veteran honored at Fenway Park
- Monday, July 14, 2014
- SLIDESHOW: GREATER DERRY RELAY FOR LIFE
- Thursday, July 10, 2014
- Town Council to begin leader search again
- Pinkerton Academy welcomes new leader
- Londonderry schools get summer upgrades
- Derry's own fly boy makes '603 Reasons' list
- Thursday, July 3, 2014
- Derry intersection finally on state fix-it list
- Canteen truck delivers lunch to hungry children
- Skilled nursing facility may come to Londonderry
- Fordway housing plan gets green light
- State officials give councilors highway update