Due to a reporter's error, the amount listed in a story in this week's edition about the cost of using an outside firm to help hire the previous Derry town administrator was incorrect. The correct amount was $15,000, not $1,500 as reported. The editorial was based on the reporter's incorrect information and has been removed from this website.
Derry councilors sharpen their budget pencils
Derry town councilors hear proposed Public Works numbers for next year.Continued ...
Londonderry gas station to get upgrades
The Londonderry station and former drive-thru on Hampton Drive will get new life.Continued ...
Derry Medical Center is 50 years old
A small Derry medical practice now covers numerous medical buildings, serving more than 40,000 patients.Continued ...
- Pinkerton students host prom for seniors
- RELIGION BRIEFS
- Thursday, April 10, 2014
- Derry Town Council begins budget season
- Pinkerton will maintain current dress code
- Londonderry's busy drop-off center opens
- Granary Building boasts women in business
- Thursday, April 3, 2014
- Derry councilors craft want ad for new leader
- Derry students get to play in clay with artist
- Popular Derry park to get paving upgrades
- Londonderry has rules for saving stone walls
- Thursday, March 27, 2014
- Parkland Medical Center plans expansion
- Derry councilors will search for administrator without help
- Pinkerton cheer teams are state champs
- Londonderry Lions Hall in need of floor repair
- Derry councilors sharpen their budget pencils