Due to a reporter's error, the amount listed in a story in this week's edition about the cost of using an outside firm to help hire the previous Derry town administrator was incorrect. The correct amount was $15,000, not $1,500 as reported. The editorial was based on the reporter's incorrect information and has been removed from this website.
Londonderry officials ponder town budgets
Several town departments in Londonderry are already at their limits for spending.Continued ...
Face of Derry Town Council to change
With two incumbents stepping down, Derry voters will choose two new councilors to fill those positions.Continued ...
One woman's trash, another's fashion trend
Londonderry resident creates lavish designs from everyday trash bags and plastic tablecloths.Continued ...
- Derry community center honors memories
- Thursday, February 27, 2014
- Derry councilors challenge contract vote
- Two vie for open District 3 Council position
- Cosmetology students are a stylish group
- Four run for Londonderry Town Council
- Thursday, February 20, 2014
- Londonderry fire budget still a town struggle
- Derry brewery brings handcrafted ales to town
- Snow days bring success to town events
- Woodmont Commons returns to town board
- Thursday, February 13, 2014
- Few people attend Londonderry meeting
- Derry meeting draws biggest crowd in years
- PInkerton Academy hosts festival of jazz
- Pinkerton teen takes top state honor
- ARTS CALENDAR
- Londonderry officials ponder town budgets