Pinkerton has 3,000 or more students who have taken a CTE course during their high school years.
After the ceremony, CTE students led visitors on tours of the new facilities.
In addition to unveiling the new buildings, several prominent people were honored with official status at various locations around campus.
Pinkerton’s new center for veterinary science will be named after Rausch; Wood’s name will be placed on Pinkerton’s Center for Environmental Studies; Class of 1940 graduate and longtime trustee Marion Pounder will be honored with a plaque at the cafeteria in the Academy Building; and the Academy Building’s lecture hall is now known as the Foster H. Ball Lecture Hall. Ball was also a member of the Class of 1940 and a longtime supporter and school trustee.