- Thursday, February 6, 2014
Londonderry wins Hampstead fire dispatch
The Hampstead Fire Department will have a new way answer emergency calls. The fire department reached an agreement with the Londonderry Fire Department to provide around-the-clock dispatch for the department, starting in July.Continued ...
Anderson's lewdness trial postponed indefinitely
Former Town Administrator John Anderson's trial has been postponed again as his attorney tries to prove it was not illegal for him to expose himself in his own home.Continued ...
FEB. 8 School deliberative session, 10 a.m., West Running Brook Middle School gym FEB. 10 Conservation Commission, 7:30 p.m., third-floor meeting room, municipal center FEB. 11 School Board, 7 p.m., West Running Brook Middle School cafeteria FEB. 13Continued ...
- Community water system may get grant help
- DERRY BRIEFS
- Updated Derry livestock rules headed to vote
- PET OF THE WEEK: Ziggy's ready to take off
- Derry man denies flag box theft
- Town food pantry to benefit from grant money
- Derry taxpayer gets small tax interest refund
- Thursday, January 30, 2014
- PET OF THE WEEK: Precious seeks loving home
- DERRY BRIEFS
- Derry to acquire new conservation property
- Frost Festival offers full schedule of winter fun
- Dumpster Depot plan heading to court
- Derry Garden Club donates memorial books
- Town to post 'no smoking' signs in parks
- DERRY MEETINGS
- Derry councilors meet to talk search process
- Women plan downtown Derry cafe