Town councilors get update on property sales
A list of Derry-owned property up for sale includes homes and small plots of land.Continued ...
Local Masons support play space for kids
St. Mark's Masonic Lodge in Derry donated money to help create a community play space at Derry Public Library.Continued ...
Chamber hosts candidates' breakfast August 14 The Greater Derry Londonderry Chamber of Commerce hosts a pre-primary candidates breakfast event on Thursday, Aug. 14, from 7:30 to 9:30 a.m. at the Stockbridge Theatre at Pinkerton Academy. Candidates ruContinued ...
- Derry park offers day of watery, summer fun
- Derry's financial officials to change
- DERRY MEETINGS
- Grant will fund for breath testing
- Derry councilor offers history lesson on 4A
- Derry councilors field fireworks concerns
- PET OF THE WEEK: Rescued cat seeks home
- Thursday, August 7, 2014
- Windham Road storage unit plan expands
- Derry Opera House repair work underway
- Local vineyard offers organic operation
- Fun continues with Derry Recreation
- Former teacher returns to help lead school
- Caregivers supported by People's Bank
- Children in Derry walk the 'red carpet'
- DERRY BRIEFS
- PET OF THE WEEK: Pretty calico seeks home
- Town councilors get update on property sales