Due to a reporter’s error, a story in the Aug. 1 edition mistakenly said Steve Trefethen filed a lawsuit against the town of Derry on behalf of Summerview Real Estate. The suit was filed on behalf of Dom Vincent LLC, contending the town should not have approved plans for Granite House sober living facility. Trefethen represents both Dom Vincent and Summerview.
PHOTO SLIDESHOW: DERRY CONCERT
Dozens of families enjoyed the sing along and storytelling performance of ''Steve, Joey & Miss Noelle'' Wednesday evening at MacGregor Park. Musicians Steve Blunt, Noelle Boc and Pinkerton Academy and Berklee College of Music graduate, Joe Pierog of Chester had the kids dancing and singing in front of the stage. The concert was hosted by Derry Public and Taylor Libraries and the town of Derry Parks and Recreation Dept. CARL RUSSO PHOTOS.Continued ...
Soup kitchen still hopes to find perfect home
Derry soup kitchen still keeps the faith and hopes to find a new location for its meal ministry.Continued ...
Special Olympics team all about friendship
Derry Parks and Recreation's Timberwolves Special Olympics team rides high on recent Olympics success.Continued ...
- Town councilors get update on property sales
- Local Masons support play space for kids
- DERRY BRIEFS
- Derry park offers day of watery, summer fun
- Derry's financial officials to change
- DERRY MEETINGS
- Grant will fund for breath testing
- Derry councilor offers history lesson on 4A
- Derry councilors field fireworks concerns
- PET OF THE WEEK: Rescued cat seeks home
- Thursday, August 7, 2014
- Windham Road storage unit plan expands
- Derry Opera House repair work underway
- Local vineyard offers organic operation
- Fun continues with Derry Recreation
- Former teacher returns to help lead school
- Caregivers supported by People's Bank
- PHOTO SLIDESHOW: DERRY CONCERT