Due to a reporter’s error, a story in the Aug. 1 edition mistakenly said Steve Trefethen filed a lawsuit against the town of Derry on behalf of Summerview Real Estate. The suit was filed on behalf of Dom Vincent LLC, contending the town should not have approved plans for Granite House sober living facility. Trefethen represents both Dom Vincent and Summerview.
Derry Town Council begins budget season
Derry departments will present their numbers during budget workshops.Continued ...
Derry's credit rating gets an upgrade
Derry acting town administrator say upgrade to rating due to good work by many people.Continued ...
APRIL 10 Go Green Committee, 7 p.m., Room 207, municipal center APRIL 14 Conservation Commission, 7:30 p.m., third-floor meeting room, municipal center APRIL 15 Town Council, 7:30 p.m., third-floor meeting room, municipal center APRIL 16 Planning BoaContinued ...
- Derry councilors discuss public forum rules
- Councilors mull future of town-owned property
- PSNH plans new transmission line in Derry
- Derry boards, commissions get members
- New lunch policy aimed at lowering deficits
- PET OF THE WEEK: Nemo, Monty seek home
- DERRY BRIEFS
- Thursday, April 3, 2014
- Popular Derry park to get paving upgrades
- It's time to clean up Derry
- Cable station hosts open house
- Public to get more details on livestock rules
- PET OF THE WEEK: Need a Buddy?
- Derry woman to run marathon to honor son
- DERRY BRIEFS
- Culinary students welcome chefs
- DERRY MEETINGS
- Conservation members hear gunfire concerns
- Derry Town Council begins budget season