- Monday, July 7, 2014
Bombing suspect's classmate hid evidence to shield him, jury told
A college classmate of Dzhokhar Tsarnaev conspired with other young men to protect their friend, "who they knew was being investigated for the Boston Marathon bombings," a prosecutor told federal court jurors.Continued ...
Backlash has begun against gluten-free dieters
The swelling ranks of Americans adopting gluten-free diets have given rise to another hot trend: people calling the whole thing a bunch of baloney.Continued ...
- Friday, July 4, 2014
VIDEO: A boom in firework sales
This year could be quite the boom for fireworks sales across the U.S. According to the American Pyrotechnics Association, or the APA, sales are already off to a good start.Continued ...
- Happy birthday, America. Now legalize fireworks.
- Thursday, July 3, 2014
- Cattle at record signals higher beef costs for July 4th grillers
- Avoidable injuries are killing too many young Americans
- Higher airfare, crowded planes likely to linger after summer
- Wednesday, July 2, 2014
- Americans falling out of love with shopping malls
- More Americans are stuck in part-time work
- Best president? Worst president? Don't read too much into those polls
- Two boys dead, infant critically injured in mobile home fire
- Tuesday, July 1, 2014
- A messaging app that doesn't use words at all
- What states can do on their own about immigration
- VIDEO: Manhole cover 'explodes' in Indiana
- Tropical Storm Arthur off Florida may grow into hurricane
- Woman's African safari photos draw ire on Facebook
- Monday, June 30, 2014
- A statistical blind spot that makes the US crime rate seem lower than it is
- Gallant groom chases down wedding thief
- Woman shoots would-be burglar with pellet gun
- VIDEO: Emergency slide deploys inside plane