- Tuesday, February 25, 2014
Ralph Nader's list of 20 people he thinks should consider a run for president
It's no secret that Ralph Nader has always been a big fan of the idea of third-party presidential candidates. On Monday, Nader - one of the best-known third-party candidate in recent American electoral history - released a list of 20 multi-millionaires and billionaires who he thinks should give real thought to mounting a presidential bid in 2016.Continued ...
NFL is right to ban N-word, other slurs, from the playing field
NFL players must adhere to all types of rules regarding on-field safety. It's time for them to work under one addressing the use of inappropriate language in the workplace.Continued ...
Dwindling Midwest high school grads spur college hunt
A waning number of high school graduates from the Midwest is sparking a college hunt for freshman applicants, with the decline being felt as far away as Harvard and Emory universities.Continued ...
- Monday, February 24, 2014
- Taco Bell to take on McDonald's breakfast with eggs in waffles
- 10 countries where homosexuality may be punishable by death
- VIDEO: Bird smashes through airplane's windshield
- VIDEO: Remembering Harold Ramis
- Friday, February 21, 2014
- Roughly 200 animals, dead and alive, hoarded at Iowa home
- VIDEO: Figure skating's scoring system stirs debate
- In minimum wage debate, Wal-Mart poised for a Ford moment
- VIDEO: Bay Area Girl Scout sells cookies outside marijuana dispensary
- Get ready for spring with these 3 apps for gardening
- Thursday, February 20, 2014
- VIDEO: Canada women beat USA for hockey gold
- Sex isn't the political killer it used to be
- Is the NFL ready for Michael Sam?
- Why binge-watching old shows is more fun than binge-watching new ones
- Wednesday, February 19, 2014
- Missouri committee recommends $8 for tin foil hats
- Jelly doughnut on Mars mystery solved
- The science of workout music
- VIDEO: Recall issued on Hot Pockets