- Wednesday, July 16, 2014
VIDEO: Comcast apologizes after customer service call goes viral
Comcast issued an apology after one of its representatives kept a customer captive on the phone for nearly 20 minutes, demanding to know why he was choosing another cable provider.Continued ...
- Tuesday, July 15, 2014
When your doctor commits suicide, things get complicated
When they call for appointments, patients are told they can't see their doctor. Ever. The standard line: "We are sorry, but your doctor died suddenly."Continued ...
Police: Man claims prostitute crashed his pickup truck
Police in Pennsylvania are investigating a story they were given by a man who they found intoxicated at the scene of a one-vehicle crash.Continued ...
- VIDEO: Texas shoppers smash window to rescue children in hot car
- Why fewer people go bowling
- Monday, July 14, 2014
- Almost half of the world actually prefers instant coffee
- Why it's basically impossible to delete those naked selfies you text
- An alternative diagnosis to ADHD: Schoolchildren need more time to move
- Sunday, July 13, 2014
- Airman laid to rest back home in Indiana six decades after death
- Friday, July 11, 2014
- College graduates are sorting themselves into elite cities
- Why Taco Bell is turning its health menu into a muscle menu
- A federal court is about to answer the question: Whom do you actually work for?
- Thursday, July 10, 2014
- Emmy nominations: 8 snub shockers
- How professors are using Facebook to teach
- Why does the Vatican need a bank?
- Wednesday, July 9, 2014
- New York to offer free lunch to all middle-school students
- Are America's biggest alcohol brands targeting the country's underage youth?
- Survey shows colleges flouting sexual assault rules
- VIDEO: Pilot buys pizzas for storm-delayed travelers
- Tuesday, July 8, 2014
- This is what happened when I drove my Mercedes to pick up food stamps