- Wednesday, March 5, 2014
VIDEO: Mother, children rescued from van in ocean
Witnesses in Daytona Beach watched as a woman drove her van with three children into the ocean. Their dramatic rescue was captured on video.Continued ...
Frigid U.S. weather means highest power prices since '08
Freezing temperatures gripping the eastern U.S. will result in the highest electricity prices in six years for consumers in Boston, Dallas and San Francisco.Continued ...
- Tuesday, March 4, 2014
VIDEO: Will the NFL move the extra point to 42 yards?
The NFL's Competition Committee is reportedly in preliminary talks about spotting the ball at the 25-yard-line for point-after-touchdown attempts, which would make PATs 42 yards, according to NFL.com.Continued ...
- Study says too much protein could lead to early death
- Do flu shots cause runny noses?
- VIDEO: New Jersey teen sues parents for tuition
- Winter stifles pollen, but other pests can make allergies worse now
- VIDEO: New 'Dancing With the Stars' cast unveiled
- Monday, March 3, 2014
- VIDEO: Museum removes Corvettes from sinkhole
- VIDEO: Apple iPhone to become more car-friendly
- Polar vortex may prove to be a powerful pesticide
- VIDEO: Best moments from the 2014 Oscars
- Friday, February 28, 2014
- The glitz, the glamour and the movies: 3 apps for Oscar weekend
- Five things you should know about the Netflix-Comcast deal
- VIDEO: A look inside a Cuban cigar factory
- Thursday, February 27, 2014
- VIDEO: NASA discovers 'mother lode' of alien planets
- Actually, that asteroid did not nearly hit Earth
- The only online dating ad you'll ever need
- Red-light cameras click less as towns get Orwell off roads
- Wednesday, February 26, 2014
- Does your insurance plan cover self-inflicted injuries?