You've seen plenty of strange criminal mugshots and heard plenty of bizarre stories. But what's in a name? If you're one of these offenders, a predisposition to get arrested, apparently. Check out this list of accidentally incriminating names.
Conor P. Fudge
Fudge, 25, reportedly entered an Iowa City ice cream parlor and made off with more than $500 worth of cakes, ice cream and cash, according to a police criminal complaint.
Source: Cedar Rapids Gazette
Aurora (Colo.) police arrested him in March 2011 after his girlfriend lodged a complaint alleging he had assaulted her. He also faced a variety of felony charges stemming from previous domestic violence incidents.
Slaughter, 75, was arrested in Ronkonkoma, N.Y., and charged with falsely reporting an incident after he allegedly told a flight attendant a bag belonging to him contained a bomb. No explosive devices were found but the plane, which was bound for West Palm Beach, Fla., was delayed for two hours while authorities inspected it.
Source: New York Daily News
Dalcapone Alpaccino Morris
Morris was indicted in Montgomery County, Ohio, in 2009 on a felony charges of murder, felonious assault, kidnapping and aggravated robbery. He had also been indicted the previous year on a cocaine possession charge.
Source: Dayton Daily News
Police arrested Duck, 51, in Massillon, Ohio, and charged him with DUI after he pulled into a drive-through pizzeria and repeatedly bumped the car in front of him. It was Duck's fifth DUI arrest.
Beezow Doo-Doo Zopittybop-Bop-Bop
Born Jeffrey Drew Wilschke, he legally changed his name in October 2011, then was arrested in early 2012 in Madison, Wis., and charged with carrying a concealed weapon, possession of drug paraphernalia, possession of marijuana and a probation violation.
Source: Huffington Post
Dickman, 90, was arrested by Cincinnati police and charged with public indecency after exposing his genitals by raising the leg of his shorts. Dickman pleaded guilty and was placed on six months probation, including being banned from all Hamilton County parks.
Source: Fox 19
Victimized by the 'marriage penalty'
In a few short months, I'll pass the milestone that every little girl dreams of: the day she swears - before family and God, in sickness and in health, all in the name of love - that she's willing to pay a much higher tax rate.Continued ...
Allergies are the real midlife crisis
One of the biggest mysteries is why the disease comes and goes, and then comes and goes again. People tend to experience intense allergies between the ages of 5 and 16, then get a couple of decades off before the symptoms return in the 30s, only to diminish around retirement age.Continued ...
Tax deduction for a gym membership?
April marks another tax season when millions of Americans will deduct expenses related to home ownership, children and education from their annual tax bill. These deductions exist because of their perceived value to society; they encourage behaviors that keep the wheels of the economy turning. So why shouldn't the tax code be revised to reward preventive health?Continued ...
- VIDEO: A year after marathon bombing, Boston remains strong
- Google acquires drone maker Titan Aerospace to spread Internet
- E-Cigarettes target youth with festivals, lawmakers say
- Search teams will send unmanned sub to look for missing Malaysian airliner
- Why Facebook is getting into the banking game
- Friday, April 11, 2014
- Train, entertain your pets with these 3 smartphone apps
- Stepping forward: The real Colbert
- Millions of Android phones, tablets vulnerable to Heartbleed bug
- VIDEO: Northern California bus crash kills 10
- Thursday, April 10, 2014
- Teens trading naked selfies for mugshots
- Boston doctors can now prescribe you a bike
- Day care's cost can exceed college tuition in some states
- VIDEO: CBS taps Colbert as Letterman’s Late Show successor
- VIDEO: Cement truck crashes into minivan
- Wednesday, April 9, 2014
- Brakes, steering and...spiders? What's behind the latest auto recalls
- Spartans mourn passing of 'Princess Lacey'
- VIDEO: Nebraska prom mishap goes viral
- Victimized by the 'marriage penalty'