The 50-block chase in New York, recorded by a helmet camera, ended when a rider approached the stopped SUV and smashed the vehicle's window with a helmet. The SUV driver was later treated for his injuries and the New York Police Department is investigating the incident.
VIDEO: Quake rattles Los Angeles TV station
News anchors at KTLA in Los Angeles felt a magnitude 4.4 earthquake rumble beneath their studio live on the air Monday morning. The quake was centered about 15 miles west-northwest of downtown Los Angeles.Continued ...
VIDEO: Odds of a perfect bracket
Warren Buffett is insuring a Quicken Loans promotional contest that will award $1 billion to anyone who can correctly guess the winners of every game of the NCAA men's basketball championship tournament. How long are the odds of doing it? Here is a list of things more likely to happen.Continued ...
VIDEO: Oklahoma high-speed chase ends in crash
Authorities in Oklahoma City, Okla. say a man who stole a pick-up truck led police on a high-speed chase reaching nearly 120 miles per hour before crashing into a mini-van and two other vehicles.Continued ...
- Spring Madness: 3 apps to help manage your schedule
- Electric-grid attack fuels sniper-versus-hacker threat debate
- How local sports could change all of television
- Thursday, March 13, 2014
- Lean Cuisine sales drop as consumers shun freezer
- Both genders think women are bad at basic math
- Who belongs in the delivery room?
- Americans in poll don't believe Christie or Clinton
- VIDEO: Two dead at SXSW after car hits crowd
- VIDEO: Wild car chase in Denver
- Wednesday, March 12, 2014
- Missing Malaysian jetliner confuses a world that's online 24/7
- Which foods are the worst for the environment?
- Old Spice attracting women in gender-bending win for P&G
- VIDEO: Aftermath of NYC building collapse
- VIDEO: Double leads to runaway stroller at spring training game
- Tuesday, March 11, 2014
- If you were a crustacean, would you feel pain?
- How virus sleuths and public health officials track the cause of a mysterious illness
- First Apple, now Google hit with kids' app lawsuit
- VIDEO: Quake rattles Los Angeles TV station