Sometimes the most entertaining sights at a sporting event are in the stands. One LSU fan's T-Rex impression sent us searching for other great videos of fan antics. Here are some of our favorites.
LSU fan: T-Rex
After a Tigers touchdown late in the first half against Alabama, CBS cameras zoomed in on a celebrating LSU fan section and caught engineering student Caleb Bates reacting rather…uniquely.
Celtics fan: 'Livin' on a Prayer'
The Jumbotron at TD Garden caught one fan responding very enthusiastically to Bon Jovi’s “Livin’ On A Prayer” during a timeout.
Canucks fans: 'Green Men'
Two Vancouver Canucks fans have risen to fame by donning green full-body spandex suits and taunting players from their seats next to the opposing team’s penalty box.
Penguins fan: Lights out
One Pittsburgh Penguins fan decided to make the most of a power outage during a game at Consol Energy Center, much to the bemusement of fans around him.
Royals fan: Belly laughs
The Royals rallied to take the lead against the Indians in a September game at Kauffman Stadium, but that’s not the most remarkable part of this clip. It becomes truly disturbing at about the 28-second mark.
Astros fan: Safety dance
This fan in Houston came up with some moves creative enough to inspire a dugout reporter to try and mimic them during the broadcast.
Central Florida: Halftime hilarity
This fan at a Central Florida men’s basketball game didn’t need much coaxing to put on an entertaining halftime show.
Pistons fan: 'The Dancing Usher'
The fan Dance Cam at a Detroit Pistons game caught a man known as “The Dancing Usher” strutting his stuff to Michael Jackson’s “Billie Jean.” It takes a little bit for him to warm up to the idea, but he finally loses his shyness at about the 1:30 mark.
Mariners fan: Young 'Thriller'
Michael Jackson seems to bring out some impressive dance moves at sporting events, no matter the age of the fan. One young Mariners rooter found himself on the Jumbotron at Safeco Field and had to oblige his urge to moonwalk.
Most deadly fraternity scraps initiation for new members
Sigma Alpha Epsilon, one of the largest U.S. fraternities and the deadliest, said Friday it will ban the initiation of recruits, citing the toll that hazing has taken on its newest members.Continued ...
VIDEO: Michigan woman's death, mummified body hidden by auto-pay for six years
The mummified body of a Michigan woman was discovered in the backseat of her car approximately six years after her death. The body was only found after the bank that foreclosed on the home ordered work on the property.Continued ...
VIDEO: Chrysler orders community college to crush rare Dodge Viper
Students at a community college in Washington are fighting to save a rare Dodge Viper given to them by the Chrysler Corporation. The company now says it must be destroyed for legal reasons.Continued ...
- VIDEO: Penguin sweaters save birds trapped in oil spills
- VIDEO: Kentucky AG holds back tears, announces he won't defend marriage ban
- Staples to close 225 stores as online competition hurts sales
- 2 in Indiana sickened after eating contaminated Skittles
- VIDEO: A panoramic view from atop One World Trade Center
- 5 memorable college hoops tourney buzzer beaters
- What you need to know about subtle office bullying
- Wednesday, March 5, 2014
- Lilly's diabetes drug rejected by FDA
- Target seeks new technology head after data breach
- Facebook cracking down on illegal gun sales planned on site
- Avenger an American value
- VIDEO: Mother, children rescued from van in ocean
- Frigid U.S. weather means highest power prices since '08
- Tuesday, March 4, 2014
- VIDEO: Will the NFL move the extra point to 42 yards?
- Study says too much protein could lead to early death
- Do flu shots cause runny noses?
- VIDEO: New Jersey teen sues parents for tuition
- Most deadly fraternity scraps initiation for new members