- Friday, April 4, 2014
Long-term unemployed are still strong hires, study shows
People who have been out of work for an extended period, once hired, tend to be just as productive on the job as those with more typical work histories, according to an analysis of almost 20,000 employees.Continued ...
Voters beware of oligarchs and bogeymen
Scaring voters to distract them from issues is a tired - and bipartisan - ploy sure to be in heavy rotation this campaign season.Continued ...
- Thursday, April 3, 2014
Comic books and race in America go hand in hand
Comic books haven't always been a place where African-Americans can find characters they relate to. Black comic characters ranged from being barely noticeable and featuring blatantly disrespectful instances, to receiving lessened moments of racism from decade to decade.Continued ...
- Investing more money in tornado research would be a disaster
- As Final Four tips off, all eyes are on the refs
- Cutting the cord on cable TV, and not missing it a bit
- 92-year-old fan bleeds UK Wildcats blue
- Wednesday, April 2, 2014
- VIDEO: X-Ray released of tree trimmer with chainsaw embedded in neck
- Former McDonald's store managers say they withheld employees' wages
- Amazon introduces Fire TV to challenge Apple in living rooms
- Hate With Friends, the fun new Facebook tool
- VIDEO: Nolan Ryan's wild first pitch
- VIDEO: Angels hitting coach suffers bizarre leg injury
- Tuesday, April 1, 2014
- For April Fools' Day: A sampling of scientific hoaxes over the centuries
- Mark Cuban's pork predictions also apply to NCAA
- Sibling says Dexter drama motivated sister's 'lie' of mass murder
- Starbucks retools pastry menu after customer complaints
- VIDEO: Pepperoni, extra cheese and...pot?
- Legendary? Breaking down the HIMYM finale on social media
- Ranking the Supreme Court's heavy hitters