- Tuesday, July 1, 2014
What states can do on their own about immigration
It's official: Congress won't take up immigration reform this year. This week, President Barack Obama said he'll use executive actions to change policies unilaterally.Continued ...
VIDEO: Manhole cover 'explodes' in Indiana
Recent heavy rains in Terre Haute, Indiana flooded the city’s storm sewers, which built up enough pressure to blow a manhole cover off at Fairbanks Park.Continued ...
Tropical Storm Arthur off Florida may grow into hurricane
Tropical Storm Arthur formed off the Florida coast and is forecast to grow into a hurricane that will threaten North Carolina's Outer Banks during the Fourth of July holiday.Continued ...
- Woman's African safari photos draw ire on Facebook
- Monday, June 30, 2014
- A statistical blind spot that makes the US crime rate seem lower than it is
- Gallant groom chases down wedding thief
- Woman shoots would-be burglar with pellet gun
- VIDEO: Emergency slide deploys inside plane
- VIDEO: Mood experiment on Facebook
- Friday, June 27, 2014
- Limit dies on New York's soda size
- Virginia trying to put brakes on ride-sharing services
- When your high school closes for good
- Wanna write a pop song? Here's a foolproof equation
- Taxi owners, government patrons try forcing Uber to go 'off-duty'
- Thursday, June 26, 2014
- Court strikes down abortion clinic buffer zones
- The science of shyness
- Spurrier livens up the offseason by needling Nick Saban
- Hospitals using consumer purchase data for information on patient health
- Wednesday, June 25, 2014
- Things looking up for law school grads
- Fitness program caters to people with developmental disabilities