- Friday, April 11, 2014
Stepping forward: The real Colbert
Letterman changed the late-night TV game between his run on NBC's "Late Night" and starting the "Late Show" franchise in 1993. And while it's tough to replace a pop-culture icon, Colbert, in terms of pedigree and sense of humor, makes the most sense.Continued ...
Millions of Android phones, tablets vulnerable to Heartbleed bug
Millions of smartphones and tablets running Google's Android operating system have the Heartbleed software bug, in a sign of how broadly the flaw extends beyond the Web and into consumer devices.Continued ...
Fired coach unjustly accused of visiting porn sites
The president of Minnesota State University-Mankato accused a football coach of looking at Internet porn on a work computer before firing him, an arbitrator has revealed. The official said the claim could not be supported, and the coach shouldn't have been fired.Continued ...
- VIDEO: Northern California bus crash kills 10
- Obama's equal pay exaggeration leads us all into danger
- Thursday, April 10, 2014
- Big win for college coach wrongly accused of child porn
- Teens trading naked selfies for mugshots
- Boston doctors can now prescribe you a bike
- Too much of a good thing at UConn?
- Day care's cost can exceed college tuition in some states
- VIDEO: CBS taps Colbert as Letterman’s Late Show successor
- VIDEO: Cement truck crashes into minivan
- Wednesday, April 9, 2014
- Brakes, steering and...spiders? What's behind the latest auto recalls
- Spartans mourn passing of 'Princess Lacey'
- VIDEO: Nebraska prom mishap goes viral
- Is a paleo vegetarian diet possible?
- 10 tips for surviving a severe allergy season
- Revolutionary War flag could fetch millions at auction
- 'Heartbleed' flaw leads security experts to urge password changes
- Tuesday, April 8, 2014
- Taking someone out to the ballgame gets expensive