- Monday, July 14, 2014
Almost half of the world actually prefers instant coffee
Americans' taste in coffee might be getting more high-end _with a growing fixation on perfectly roasted beans, pricier caffeinated concoctions, and artisan coffee brewers - but it turns out a surprisingly big part of the world is going in the opposite direction: toward instant coffee.Continued ...
Why it's basically impossible to delete those naked selfies you text
If you're selling an old Android smartphone on an online auction site, you could be giving away rather more than you intend to, according to a recent investigation by anti-malware company Avast.Continued ...
An alternative diagnosis to ADHD: Schoolchildren need more time to move
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention tells us that in recent years, there has been a jump in the percentage of young people diagnosed with attention deficit and hyperactivity disorder, commonly known as ADHD: 7.8 percent in 2003 to 9.5 percent in 2007 to 11 percent in 2011.Continued ...
- Sunday, July 13, 2014
- Airman laid to rest back home in Indiana six decades after death
- Friday, July 11, 2014
- College graduates are sorting themselves into elite cities
- Why Taco Bell is turning its health menu into a muscle menu
- A federal court is about to answer the question: Whom do you actually work for?
- Thursday, July 10, 2014
- Emmy nominations: 8 snub shockers
- How professors are using Facebook to teach
- Why does the Vatican need a bank?
- Wednesday, July 9, 2014
- New York to offer free lunch to all middle-school students
- Are America's biggest alcohol brands targeting the country's underage youth?
- Survey shows colleges flouting sexual assault rules
- VIDEO: Pilot buys pizzas for storm-delayed travelers
- Tuesday, July 8, 2014
- This is what happened when I drove my Mercedes to pick up food stamps
- There's less good music now — here's why
- Why North Korean cheerleaders may soon descend on the South
- Auto recalls break single-year US record with six months to go
- VIDEO: Foiled beach gear theft goes viral
- VIDEO: Sleeping fan suing Yankees, ESPN for $10M