- Tuesday, April 15, 2014
VIDEO: A year after marathon bombing, Boston remains strong
The City of Boston came together Tuesday to honor those who were injured and lost their lives at the Boston Marathon on the one-year anniversary of the bombing. While the day was sure to be emotional, those affected by last year's race are showing they won't let the tragedy keep them down.Continued ...
- Monday, April 14, 2014
Google acquires drone maker Titan Aerospace to spread Internet
Google is adding drones to its fleets of robots and driverless cars.Continued ...
The Internet search company said it acquired Titan Aerospace, the maker of high-altitude, solar-powered satellites that provides customer access to data services around the world. Terms of the deal weren't disclosed.
E-Cigarettes target youth with festivals, lawmakers say
The findings, in a survey released Monday by members of Congress, should prod U.S. regulators to curb the industry, the lawmakers said. While e-cigarettes currently are unregulated, the Food and Drug Administration is working on a plan that would extend its tobacco oversight to the products.Continued ...
- Search teams will send unmanned sub to look for missing Malaysian airliner
- Why Facebook is getting into the banking game
- Friday, April 11, 2014
- Train, entertain your pets with these 3 smartphone apps
- Stepping forward: The real Colbert
- Millions of Android phones, tablets vulnerable to Heartbleed bug
- Fired coach unjustly accused of visiting porn sites
- VIDEO: Northern California bus crash kills 10
- Obama's equal pay exaggeration leads us all into danger
- Thursday, April 10, 2014
- Big win for college coach wrongly accused of child porn
- Teens trading naked selfies for mugshots
- Boston doctors can now prescribe you a bike
- Too much of a good thing at UConn?
- Day care's cost can exceed college tuition in some states
- VIDEO: CBS taps Colbert as Letterman’s Late Show successor
- VIDEO: Cement truck crashes into minivan
- Wednesday, April 9, 2014
- Brakes, steering and...spiders? What's behind the latest auto recalls
- Spartans mourn passing of 'Princess Lacey'