A study by researchers at the University of Michigan is adding to the stack of studies that say Facebook makes its users feel bad about themselves.
Grandstands feel a little empty at NASCAR races
Two decades after NASCAR started running at Indianapolis Motor Speedway, the crowds have thinned considerably. It's probably no reflection on the sport's massive following, which stretches from coast to coast, but it surely doesn't NASCAR's image help when the cameras pan across all of those empty seats.Continued ...
Why a see-through mouse is a big deal for scientists
A group of Caltech researchers announced in Cell Thursday their success in making an entire organism transparent. Unfortunately, this isn't any kind of "Invisible Man" scenario: The organism in question is a mouse, and the mouse in question is quite dead.Continued ...
VIDEO: Five-year-old doesn't want her brother to grow up
Sadie, an adorable 5-year-old from Phoenix, wants her brother to stay young forever, so much so that her emotional reaction to the thought of him getting older has drawn more than 10 million views on YouTube.Continued ...
- Police department turns to Facebook for guidance on use of 'negro'
- The virtues of lying
- Wednesday, July 30, 2014
- Sunburn isn't the only sign of summer that can leave you itchy and blistered
- Survey results in legislation to battle sexual assault on campus
- Sheriff accused of lying about relationship with prostitute
- An alarming threat to airlines that no one's talking about
- Sharknado 2 set to attack viewers tonight
- Tuesday, July 29, 2014
- Spanx stretches into new territory with jeans, but promised magic is elusive
- Sideshows involving Rice and Dungy stain NFL's image
- Medical marijuana opponents' most powerful argument is at odds with a mountain of research
- Obama had crush on First Lady of Rock
- Can black women have it all?
- Monday, July 28, 2014
- Redskins not the only nickname to cause a stir
- 'Rebel' mascot rising from the dead
- Fast food comes to standstill in China
- Stranger’s generosity stuns Ohio veteran
- VIDEO: High-dive accident caught on tape
- Grandstands feel a little empty at NASCAR races