A study by researchers at the University of Michigan is adding to the stack of studies that say Facebook makes its users feel bad about themselves.
Low blood-sugar levels make for grousing spouses
Husbands and wives reported being most unhappy with their spouses when their blood-sugar levels were lowest, usually at night, according to research released this week in the Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences. Missing a meal, dieting or just being hungry may be the reason, researchers said.Continued ...
VIDEO: Toddler climbs into vending machine
A child is safe after climbing into and getting stuck inside a claw crane machine at a Lincoln, Neb., bowling alley Monday.Continued ...
VIDEO: From infant to teen in four minutes
Dutch filmmaker Frans Hofmeester’s time lapse video of his daughter, Lotte — created by filming her every week from her birth until she turned 14 — has become a viral sensation.Continued ...
- Victimized by the 'marriage penalty'
- Allergies are the real midlife crisis
- Wildcats aren't champs but we're all still watching Calipari
- Tax deduction for a gym membership?
- VIDEO: A year after marathon bombing, Boston remains strong
- Monday, April 14, 2014
- Google acquires drone maker Titan Aerospace to spread Internet
- E-Cigarettes target youth with festivals, lawmakers say
- Search teams will send unmanned sub to look for missing Malaysian airliner
- Why Facebook is getting into the banking game
- Friday, April 11, 2014
- Train, entertain your pets with these 3 smartphone apps
- Stepping forward: The real Colbert
- Millions of Android phones, tablets vulnerable to Heartbleed bug
- Fired coach unjustly accused of visiting porn sites
- VIDEO: Northern California bus crash kills 10
- Obama's equal pay exaggeration leads us all into danger
- Thursday, April 10, 2014
- Big win for college coach wrongly accused of child porn
- Teens trading naked selfies for mugshots
- Low blood-sugar levels make for grousing spouses