New York City mayoral candidate Anthony Weiner got into a shouting match with a constituent Wednesday at a baked goods store in Borough Park. While exiting the store, Weiner was interrupted by a man in a yarmulke calling him "disgusting."
Weiner, voter exchange heated words
While exiting a baked goods store in the Borough Park neighborhood of Brooklyn, New York City mayoral candidate Anthony Weiner was interrupted by a man in a yarmulke calling him "disgusting." The man then apparently yells, "You’re a real scumbag, Anthony." Weiner continues to make his way out, saying, “Wow, very nice. Very nice. That’s a charming guy right there." Then, the man appears to say, "You’re married to an Arab." At that point, Weiner says, "That’s very nice, in front of children you use that language." The argument escalates from there. The Weiner campaign later released a full video of the confrontation.
Llama on the loose corralled in Missouri town
A llama on the lam cruised Main Street Tuesday before it mistook a resident’s fenced backyard for a place to grab a meal and freshen up.Continued ...
An oncologist uses scorpion venom to locate cancer cells
Olson, a pediatric oncologist and research scientist in Seattle, has developed a compound he calls Tumor Paint. When injected into a cancer patient, it seems to light up all the malignant cells so surgeons can easily locate and excise them.Continued ...
VIDEO: Train collides with semi truck carrying lighter fluid
A truck driver from Washington is fortunate to be alive after driving his semi onto a set of tracks near Somerset, Ky., and being struck by a locomotive, which ignited his load of charcoal lighter fluid.Continued ...
- What we get wrong about millennials living at home
- Wal-Mart to cut prices more aggressively in back-to-school push
- Hospitals let patients schedule ER visits
- Starved Pennsylvania 7-year-old weighed only 25 pounds
- Sparring justices find little disagreement at the opera
- Friday, July 18, 2014
- Malaysians wonder 'Why us?' after second loss of airline jet
- A quarter of the world's most educated people live in the 100 largest cities
- Your chocolate addiction is only going to get more expensive
- Zamperini, the Olympian and POW, was a hero because of his faith
- Thursday, July 17, 2014
- Facebook tests button to let people shop from its website
- The terrible history of passenger planes getting shot out of the sky
- Posturing, predictions fly as SEC turns to a new season
- We're raising a generation of timid kids
- Starbucks sees more Apple-like stores after Colombia debut
- Wednesday, July 16, 2014
- VIDEO: New story emerges about Texas children locked in hot car
- Gunshots narrowly miss TV reporter
- 25 hidden secrets in "Weird Al's" "Word Crimes" video
- Llama on the loose corralled in Missouri town