570. Pawtuckaway State Park.
571. Close enough to Boston to claim the Patriots, Sox, Bruins, Celtics.
572. Henry Dearborn.
573. Bake sales - at schools, the polls, everywhere.
574. So many craft fairs.
576. The state has a crow-hunting season.
577. First Parish Church and Meeting House.
578. Promises to Keep in Derry.
579. Horse pulls.
580. Make A Wish NH.
581. Red Arrow Diner.
582. Wolf Man on White Mountain Central RR.
583. Effort to protect Eastern cottontail.
584. Fish Ladder at the Amoskeag Fishways.
585. Fort Constitution in New Castle.
586. Mount Kearsarge Indian Museum.
587. Dog sledding.
588. Deep-sea fishing and whale watching.
589. Diana’s Baths in Bartlett
590. Boater and hunter safety classes
591. Rock climbing.
592. Wildlife rehabilitators who help nurse wild animals back to health.
593. NH Writers Project.
594. Conway Scenic Railroad.
595. Poet Celia Thaxter.
596. Harlan Fiske Stone, US Atty General, Supreme Court justice.
597. New Hampshire’s role in the Civil War.
598. Lucy Swallow and Delia Brown, first female students at UNH.
599. The amazing number of vanity license plates and they’re cheap.
600. Going in the woods and hunting for Bigfoot with my son.
601. Mount Milford up Mount Vernon to Francestown is a beautiful ride during the fall.
602. Small-town feel and opportunities to be a part of the nearby cities.
603. Fresh sweet corn.